Do I need a day-of wedding coordinator?
Short answer: Yes!
Long Answer: Day of coordination is especially for the bride who planned her wedding herself or with her friends and family, but does not have a formal wedding planner, and therefore, doesn’t have someone to make sure details get executed on the Wedding Day!
You may think a close friend or family member can take charge of the last minute details, but more times than not, it takes away from that special person truly enjoying the wedding (as they should) and leaves everyone feeling a little or a lot stressed wondering if everything will come together.
This is where I come in and make sure every detail and plan comes to life on your Wedding Day, so that everyone, especially the bride and groom and their families, can enjoy every moment.
What services will I provide as your day-of coordinator?
This list serves as a brief summary of the services provided. Please contact me so that we can discuss all the fun and exciting details of what is included!
- We will meet for a consultation to discuss your wedding plans about 2-3 months before your wedding. Some of the major to-dos at the consultation are:
- Wedding Day Timeline
- Coordination of Vendors
- Wedding-Day Logistics
- Open communication via email or phone or another meeting/walk-thru between consultation and Wedding Day to discuss changes, final touches, etc
- Full Coordination and direction of your Wedding Rehearsal
- Full Coordination and direction on your Wedding Day
- Reception Coverage – making sure everything flows well, cuing important events (introductions, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, etc.).