As I roll out these new packages, the mission behind this little business is the same – to help engaged couples and their families truly enjoy, soak in, and CHERISH the Wedding Day everyone has spent months planning.
Over the past few years of helping to plan and coordinate weddings, I have adored getting to know how unique each bride and groom, love story, and Wedding Day are. That’s why I have decided to create purposeful packages that can better serve my future clients and meet you wherever you are in the planning process.
The “Original” Package
This is the package I started my business with and it is for the couple who has completed their planning (or plans to do so) and is looking for a Wedding Day Coordinator to make sure all the details are taken care of and the day flows perfectly while they relax and enjoy every little moment. It includes the following services:
- 2-3 in person meetings – one of which will be the venue walk through.
- Complete wedding management and day-of execution.
- Venue walk-through to go over details of the wedding day.
- Unlimited contact via email / phone / from the time of contract
- Monthly email check-ins to ensure discussed details are going as planned.
- Creating a very detailed wedding day timeline for both the bridal party and vendors.
- Production of a customized wedding day checklist for the bride.
- Vendor management – we will coordinate with all wedding vendors and confirm their arrival times and services booked 1 week prior.
- Greet wedding vendors and be point of contact the day of your wedding.
- Distribute bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages to bridal party, attendants & family members.
- Cue main events for the reception by coordinating with your DJ/Band.
- Direct bridal party and family for photographs
- Direct ushers and helpers with seating and program distribution.
- Professional Day of Wedding Coordinator + assistant onsite for up to 12 hours of wedding day management
- Distribute final payments & gratuities as needed to vendors
- Retain the marriage license for officiant
- Retrieve wedding gifts / cards ~ we will monitor the flow of the card box and personally hand the cards to you at the end of the night if that is your wish.
- Arrange for ALL your personal items are packed up and given to a designated family member, room, and/or vehicle.
- Access to the Bridal “Emergency Kit”
- Will lead and guide the Rehearsal by facilitating the processional, recessional, family seating, and ushering.
- Dealing with any unforeseen hiccups
- Bonus materials with a 30 page wedding guidebook I created, planning checklist and more.
The “Ceremony Director” Package
This package is for the couple that only wants a ceremony director. I will direct the rehearsal on the night before your wedding and handle all facilitation of the ceremony on your wedding day. There are so many moving parts to a ceremony and a qualified point person is critical! This package includes:
- One hour rehearsal time and up to three hours on your wedding day. We will work out the details via a google document, email correspondence, and one face to face meeting. I will also be available via phone during this process.
- Usually the three hours on your wedding day consists of the 30 minutes before your ceremony + your ceremony (which is usually an hour total) and then two hours to spare of my help, which can include anything you need help with during that time to take stress / responsibility off the bridal party/family members.
The “Timeline” Package
I have created this package because I want any bride with any budget to have access to professional tools to help them on their Wedding Day. I truly believe there is nothing on the market like this package, which can make major impact on your Wedding Day without breaking the bank. This package also allows me to help brides who are not local to my area, which I am so excited about! This package includes:
- Creation of a personalized and extremely detailed Wedding Day Timeline. A well made timeline is the glue for a stress free Wedding Day and creates a seamless experience for your vendors, bridal party, family and guests. Most importantly, it allows for the bride and groom to enjoy their day to the fullest.
- With this package I use the knowledge and expertise I’ve gained from coordinating weddings under many different circumstances to create for you a timeline you can hand off to a trusted friend to enforce. I always recommend hiring a professional Wedding Coordinator to keep the timeline, but this is a more budget friendly and still effective option for organizing your Wedding Day!
- In order to create your perfect and individualized timeline, we will communicate via Google Docs and unlimited email correspondence and will have a up to 1 hour phone call/FaceTime to discuss the timeline, make tweaks, and make sure it is perfect for you. This package also includes my 30 page Wedding Guidebook and personalized planning checklist.
The “Ceremony Director” Package and “Timeline” Package may be combined to give you a fuller range of services.
A La Carte Services
These services can be added onto any package. Please contact me for individual pricing of these services.
- Return of Tuxedos after the wedding
- Out of Town Guest Bags – Assembly and Packaging
- Wedding Favors – Assembly and Packaging
- Gift Transport and Delivery after wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner Design and Coordination
To contact me for more information and pricing, please do one of the following:
1. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send me a facebook message on my business page, found here.