Galatians 6:4-5 (MSG) – Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don’t be impressed with yourself. Don’t compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life.
What’s happening in 2020?
- Currently have 4 weddings booked to coordinate
- IF Gathering in Dallas Texas with friends in February
- My 27th (golden) birthday in February
- Our 4th wedding anniversary in February
- Launching Old Town Church in March
- Trip to Excellence El Carmen with Luke in May
- Friends getting married and having babies 🙂
- A lot of wide-open calendar for Jesus to fill!
- OUTSIDE – front yard and back yard landscape, backyard firepit, painting carport
- Organizing outdoor storage room
- Furnishing Sitting Room
- Prioritize Bible reading and time with Jesus over all of things that so easily distract me
- Be present where my body is
- Give my best to my life at home and my people (Luke, family, friends)
- Read more books
- Take long walks