Hey there! If you’ve come to this post from my monthly newsletter, welcome 🙂 I’m so glad you are here and I hope you’ll stick around! We may know each other already, but if we don’t – here’s a little bit about me…
My name is Caroline and my hope is that in everything I create and share on my newsletter, blog, and social media serves you in some way. I pray it adds value to your life and most importantly, reminds you you were created on purpose and by a God who loves you so much! If you’re anything like me, you’re inundated with emails and posts vying for your attention every single day and the stimulation can be overwhelming. I DO NOT want to be that source of distraction or overwhelm for anyone, but rather connect with you genuinely and personally.
I love sharing about my personal life, what God is teaching me, some fun purchases I’ve made, and how to make sustainable and affordable non toxic swaps in your life. It’s no secret I love Beautycounter products and the opportunities it has given our family, but mostly I love sharing the mission and products because I love helping other women find that we don’t have to sacrifice our personal health in the name of beauty!
I am a young wife, mama, daughter and friend who values intentional ON purpose living but is truly just figuring things out, alongside you, and sharing parts of the journey along the way. I feel inadequate, doubt myself and struggle just like you. But, I find my confidence in the Lord and trust Him to lead and guide me in this crazy life. I am constantly being reminded that I don’t have to do this life in my own strength and I pray you leave this corner of the internet encouraged and knowing that you don’t have to be enough, because He is!
Just for fun, here are a few quick facts about me:
1. I’m 30!
2. Luke and I were high school sweethearts and have been married since February 2016! We actually got married on my birthday! He is definitely my better half and I love that we’ve truly gotten to grow up together.
3. We welcomed our daughter, Anna Stephens, into the world in January 2021 and she is equal parts sweet and spicy! She makes me laugh, cry, want to pull my hair out and melt into a puddle of her cuteness about 1000x a day. Pretty sure all mamas can relate.
4. Our crazy Sheepadoodle, Willow is an attention hog and our first baby who we couldn’t live without.
5. I have lived in Rock Hill, SC my whole life except for my 4 years spent at Clemson (go Tigers!) and love our town so much.
6. I love to sing and lead worship and enjoy serving in that way at our church, Old Town Church. I have a knack for remembering the lyrics to most every song I’ve learned since I was a kid LOL.
7. I thrive off rhythms, routine and organization…but also realize more and more each year that balance is elusive and I try to just take each day as it comes!
8. I’m an introverted extrovert, I like to say…I love people and am quite social but NEED alone time to recharge. I am also an enneagram 1w2, if that’s your thing!
9. A dream of mine is to own a house in the mountains that we could airbnb while we aren’t there. I think it would be so fun to furnish and decorate a space with others in mind!
10. Some of my favorite things are: Sunday naps/sleeping in. Neighborhood walks as a family. Headbands. Shopping within my color palette (where my clear springs at!?) Platform sandals. Hot pink. One on one chats. Saturdays with no plans. Baths. Skincare. Planting flowers. Mexican food. Iced Lattes. Comfy dresses. Panera. Diet coke. Pedicures. Holding a sleeping baby. Original Art. Alone time in my car. Organization. Eating out (or just not cooking). Pizza/movie nights.
Now, tell me about you! I would love for you to respond to my newsletter and tell me about yourself 🙂 If you are not on my newsletter yet, you can subscribe on my home page!